Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Rinaldo Law Group Rinaldo Law Group
  • Call For A Free Consultation
  • ~
  • Hablamos Español

Can I sue the driver of the car I was riding in if I was injured in a Florida car accident?


You can sue the driver of the car you were riding in if you were injured in a Florida car accident. If that driver does not have insurance or does not have enough insurance you may also sue the owner of that vehicle. You could sue the employer of the driver if the driver was in the course and scope of their employment, and if you have uninsured or under-insured motorist coverage you may make a claim under those policy provisions.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation