Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Rinaldo Law Group Rinaldo Law Group
  • Call For A Free Consultation
  • ~
  • Hablamos Español

I had a bicycle accident with an automobile. Who pays for my medical bills?


If you have a bicycle accident with an automobile, the first layer of coverage would be the personal injury protection coverage. That coverage would be provided under your automobile policy, or a resident relative of your household’s automobile policy. It pays for 80% of your medicals, up to $10,000. The second layer of coverage would be your health insurance carrier. If the other side was at fault for the crash, then they and their insurance company are responsible for compensating you for your past and future medical bills.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation