Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Rinaldo Law Group Rinaldo Law Group
  • Call For A Free Consultation
  • ~
  • Hablamos Español

If I am injured in a Florida truck accident, how will I pay for my medical bills?


If you are injured in a Florida truck accident, your medical bills can be paid for from a variety of sources. An experienced attorney can help guide you through that process.

Generally, you are entitled to PIP insurance, which is your automobile insurance or a family member’s automobile insurance, that pays for 80% of your medicals or 60% of your wages up to $10,000.

The second layer of coverage would be from the wrongdoer’s insurance company. That could be the driver of the truck, the owner of the truck or the employer of the driver of the truck if the driver was in the course and scope of their employment.

The third source of recovery for medical bills would be from your health insurance if that’s available.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation