Wesley Chapel Injury Lawyer
While accidents are a common occurrence in Florida, the most serious incidents can lead to horrific implications for injured victims. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that these tragedies occur far too often, as more than 39.5 million people visit a physician’s office for accidental injuries and another 24.5 million head straight to the emergency room for medical care. The implications for injured victims continue long after receiving essential treatment, however, as financial losses and emotional consequences can be devastating.
If you suffered injuries in an accident, it is reassuring to know that Florida law provides you with legal remedies for recovering compensation. Our team at The Rinaldo Law Group is prepared to pursue those responsible for causing you harm, so please contact us to schedule a no-cost case review. A Wesley Chapel injury lawyer can explain the details, but you might benefit from an overview about the laws and our legal services.
Representation in All Types of Injury Cases
Our firm has extensive experience fighting for victims in a wide range of personal injury cases, which are usually based upon a legal concept termed negligence. You must prove that the accident was a direct result of the failure to exercise reasonable care, whether by a person, business, or other entity. We can assist with:
- Motor vehicle crashes, including those involving cars, trucks semis, and 18-wheelers;
- Traffic accidents among vulnerable road users, such as bicyclists, pedestrians, and motorcycle riders;
- Cases involving traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord trauma, broke bones, concussion, and other catastrophic injuries;
- Slip and falls, negligent security injuries, and related premises liability claims; and
- Claims of negligence involving health care providers, nursing homes, and treatment centers.
Our Firm Tackles All Essential Legal Tasks
An insurance company is usually part of a personal injury case, since at-fault parties carry liability policies. The legal process starts by filing a claim with the insurer and attempting to work out a settlement. If the insurance company will not pay fair compensation, you will need to take your case to court.
At The Rinaldo Law Group, our Wesley Chapel injury attorneys are prepared to aggressively fight for your rights at every stage. Our work includes:
- Conducting an investigation and gathering evidence to prove your case;
- Preparing insurance claims forms and supporting documentation;
- Discussing settlement with the insurance company;
- Filing the documents to initiate a lawsuit in court; and
- Representing you throughout the pretrial and trial process.
It is our goal to ensure you recover amounts for your medical costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and many other losses.
Set Up a Consultation with a Wesley Chapel Injury Lawyer Right Away
This information about Florida accident laws may be useful, but you need solid legal representation in a real-life personal injury case. The Rinaldo Law Group will be at your side throughout the legal process, so please contact us to learn more about your rights. We advocate on behalf of victims throughout Pasco County, and we look forward to working with you.