Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Rinaldo Law Group Rinaldo Law Group
  • Call For A Free Consultation
  • ~
  • Hablamos Español

Who can sue in Florida if I have suffered a brain injury?


Generally, the parties who sue for a traumatic brain injury are the parties that are actually injured or suffer the injury. If that person is incapacitated, in other words if they’re not able to handle their own affairs, then the court can appoint a guardian who is normally a family member or a loved one to bring the brain injury case for the incapacitated person.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation