Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Rinaldo Law Group Rinaldo Law Group
  • Call For A Free Consultation
  • ~
  • Hablamos Español

Who pays for my injuries if I am injured in a Florida car accident?


If you are injured in a Florida car accident, your injuries are paid for by three possible sources. The first source is your PIP insurance, that pays $10,000 at a rate of 80%. The second source would be the wrongdoer’s insurance. The third source would be health insurance, if you have it.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation