Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Rinaldo Law Group Rinaldo Law Group
  • Call For A Free Consultation
  • ~
  • Hablamos Español

Will I have to pay back my health insurance provider if I recover damages in a brain injury case?


If you recover damages in your brain injury case, you may have to pay back your health insurance provider. That depends on whether or not there is what is known as a subrogation clause in the policy. Most policies do have a subrogation clause. The good news is that whatever the amount of the subrogation right or the lien is, it can be negotiated by your attorney and reduced by attorney fees and costs, comparative negligence, the cost of procuring the insurance, and so on. Contact an experienced attorney in this area and they can explain to you the best way to reduce that health insurance lien.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation