Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Can I sue the driver of a car for damages in my bike injury?


If you’re injured in a bicycle accident involving an automobile, and the driver of that vehicle is at fault, either wholly or partially, for the accident, then by all means you can sue the driver of the automobile. You can also sue the owner of the automobile. You can sue the employer of the driver of the automobile if the driver was in the course and scope of their employment.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn