Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Do I have to go to court if I want to recover monetary damages in my Florida auto accident case?


If you want to recover monetary damages in your Florida automobile accident case, there are several avenues for recovery. The first step is to go through the claims process. If that doesn’t resolve the case favorably for you, the second step would be to file a lawsuit. Through the litigation process or while you’re in the lawsuit, there are alternatives to going to court, which include mediation and arbitration. The overwhelming majority of cases are resolved without going to court.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn