Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

I was riding my bicycle when I was hit by an uninsured motorist. Do I have a car accident case?


If you are riding your bicycle and you are struck by an uninsured motorist, you may have a bicycle accident case. That depends on whether or not you elected uninsured motorist coverage. Contact an attorney who can help you look at your policy and determine what types of coverages are available for you when you are injured in a bicycle accident.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn