Wesley Chapel Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injury accidents continue to be a problem, and they consistently rank at the top in leading causes of death and disability in the U.S. every year. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), almost 214,000 individuals are killed and more than 23.8 million victims seek medical treatment at the emergency room annually because of accidents. The consequences can be extensive, resulting in tremendous financial and emotional losses even beyond the physical pain.
Fortunately, Florida law provides you with legal options if you were hurt in an accident that was not your fault. You may qualify to recover compensation, and you can trust The Rinaldo Law Group to fight for your rights. Please contact our office to set up a free consultation with a Wesley Chapel personal injury lawyer who can explain the specifics. An overview of the basic legal concepts and our areas of representation may also be helpful.
Our Legal Services for Accident Victims
When accidents happen, it is usually because a person or entity failed to exercise reasonable care in certain contexts. Our firm provides quality legal representation in connection with:
- Motor Vehicle Collisions: Crashes involving autos, trucks, and motorcycles are one of the most common personal injury claims. This category also encompasses other road users, so victims of pedestrian and bicycle accidents may have rights.
- Serious and Catastrophic Injury Cases: Traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord trauma, burns, and other catastrophic injuries carry unique challenges, the consequences for victims are long-term.
- Premises Liability: When property owners fail to maintain their space in reasonably safe condition, the risk of slips, trips, and falls increases. Plus, businesses may also be liable for negligent security if they do not take precautions to secure visitors.
- Negligence by Health Care Providers: Our team can also assist with medical malpractice cases, nursing home abuse, and substance abuse and treatment center misconduct.
- Wrongful Death: If someone close to you died because of negligence, you may have standing to seek compensation in a wrongful death action.
Compensation in Personal Injury Cases
Monetary damages are intended to compensate you for the various ways an accident affects your life, and The Rinaldo Law Group can provide details on the relevant factors. Our Wesley Chapel personal injury attorneys will ensure you receive amounts for:
- Costs for medical care, including surgery, hospitalization, rehabilitation, and other treatment;
- Lost wages, if you were unable to work because of your injuries;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional distress; and
- Many other damages.
In a wrongful death case, compensation covers loss of consortium, education, guidance, financial support, and many other contributions the decedent is no longer able to provide.
Discuss Your Legal Remedies with a Wesley Chapel Personal Injury Lawyer
As you can see, The Rinaldo Law Group has you covered if you suffered injuries because of someone else’s negligence. We are prepared to fight the insurance company, but we are ready to go to court as necessary to protect your interests. Our personal injury attorneys represent individuals throughout Pasco County, so please contact us today to set up a complimentary case evaluation.