Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

What if I cannot afford to pay my medical bills following my Florida car accident?


If you cannot afford to pay your medical bills following a Florida car accident, there’s several ways in which you can get your medical bills paid. I recommend that you contact an attorney that is experienced in this area. The attorney will explain to you that you may be able to get your medical bills paid from other members of your household who own a motor vehicle under the Florida No Fault law. Another source of recovery would be from the person that caused the accident, the owner of the vehicle that hit your car, the employer of the driver of the vehicle if the driver was in the course and scope of their employment. There may be other parties that you can collect your medical bills from. An experienced attorney can go through all the facts and evidence with you and explain who the possible parties are. That will be required by law to pay your medical bills.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn