Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

What if I do not have medical insurance and am concerned about my medical expenses?


If you do not have medical insurance and are concerned about your medical expenses, there are several ways in which you could get recovery. First of all, if the crash was not your fault or was partially the fault of someone else, your medical expenses should be paid by the wrongdoer or their insurance company. Secondly, you may have PIP insurance, which is automobile personal injury protection insurance, that you’re required to carry if you are the owner of an operable motor vehicle. If you are not an owner of an operable motor vehicle, someone in your household may have personal injury protection insurance that will provide benefits for you. Finally, you have health insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid that will provide compensation for some or all of your medical bills.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn