Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Where will the money come from to compensate me for my injuries in my Florida auto accident case?


If you were injured in a Florida automobile accident case, you’re entitled to money damages. This money will come from many different sources. The first source would the the at fault driver, the owner of the drivers vehicle. If the driver was in the course and scope of their employment, the employer may also be responsible. Keep in mind you may have insurance that may compensate you as well. That would be your PIP or Florida no fault coverage as well as, hopefully, you’ve elected uninsured or under-insured motors coverage.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn