Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Who can recover damages in a Florida auto accident case?


In a Florida automobile accident case, if a person was injured, they are entitled to damages from the at-fault party. In addition to that person, if they were married, their spouse is entitled to damages. If a child is injured, the parents will bring a cause of action on behalf of their child as well. If there is a permanent and total disability arising from the Florida car accident, then the family members are entitled to bring a claim as well.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn