Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Who can sue in a catastrophic injury case?


In a catastrophic injury case, normally the suit is brought by the injured party. If the injured party is incapacitated or can’t make decisions for themselves, then a guardian is appointed by the court. If the injured person is a minor or under the age of 18, then typically the parents will bring the lawsuit on their behalf.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn