Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Who can sue in a Florida motorcycle accident injury and death case?


In a tragic case where someone dies as a result of a motorcycle accident the injured person’s family members can make sure that a law suit is filed. Typically the court will appoint a personal representative. That personal representative will have the duty to make sure that all of the damages are recovered on behalf of the injured person and the surviving family members.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn