Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Who can sue in a Florida spinal injury case?


In a Florida spinal injury case, typically the person who files the lawsuit is the person who’s injured. If that person is incapacitated, then a loved one will file on their behalf. If the injured person is a minor, then typically the parents or natural guardians will file a lawsuit on their behalf.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn