Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

If I am injured in a Florida truck accident, how will I pay for my medical bills?


If you are injured in a Florida truck accident, your medical bills can be paid for from a variety of sources. An experienced attorney can help guide you through that process.

Generally, you are entitled to PIP insurance, which is your automobile insurance or a family member’s automobile insurance, that pays for 80% of your medicals or 60% of your wages up to $10,000.

The second layer of coverage would be from the wrongdoer’s insurance company. That could be the driver of the truck, the owner of the truck or the employer of the driver of the truck if the driver was in the course and scope of their employment.

The third source of recovery for medical bills would be from your health insurance if that’s available.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn