Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Who can sue in Florida if I have suffered a brain injury?


Generally, the parties who sue for a traumatic brain injury are the parties that are actually injured or suffer the injury. If that person is incapacitated, in other words if they’re not able to handle their own affairs, then the court can appoint a guardian who is normally a family member or a loved one to bring the brain injury case for the incapacitated person.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn